Thursday, September 10, 2026


 


Do you hear the sound of amelioration?   I do.  It is like a Niad singing while doing the back float behind Cleo-fucking-patra's fucking barge.  I realized there is no such thing as a good politician.   The be-bop coolness of what used to be representative democracy has given way to dance club synthesizer pulse, flashing dance floor oligarchy.   Like a calypso singer, who cares?   Shoo-wop-diddly.

There is no liberal.  No conservative.  No Dems.  No GOPs.   No pathetic stupid third political party, that everyone should already know splits tickets and loses elections.   Third parties can accidentally or nefariously cause one of the two other parties to win. 

This is about acting on the basis of ethics.   Vote quietly, don't campaign too much.  Little is best.   Absent of honest happy representative government the best thing voters can do is to write to legislators and newspapers and magazines and television stations, asking they support the agendas you hope to realize.   That aside, I suggest, quietly, docile-like, radical politics of recent yesteryear appear to be sobbing in the powder room.  Quit the rough stuff, do power of the pen.



No comments: