Friday, July 12, 2013

More Quackery: Bullshit Science

Madd scientists are part of folklore.  And film, like in Frankenstein.  But what people need to squeeze into focus is madd science.  Not the person, the procedures.   Like discovering natural elements.  Discovery is big in this business.

Some people are fat pricks to the idea that all the elements on the chart, starting with As, like, 'aluminum,' and plunging to near the end at 'zinc,' are bought up and accounted for.  Leaves a simple guy like me jerking off in a field of dandelions, wishng there was something left to find, something worth a big wad of greenbacks.  Shit, did you think madd science could dodge my slingshot forever?

I found a new element today.  Alright, it was a few days ago that I imagined a rare metal called 'freakydeakium.'   Now I know men like me have a lot of freakydeakium in their blood, the way certain people have elevated levels of albumen or triglycerides.  But this freakydeakium is a great thing to have an abundance of.  I feel richer already, knowing how much of it I got.

By way of review, like this was some sort of poofy town meeting, in years past I discovered 'buttholium' and 'diddlium,' neither of which chemical elements have been voted on, or even sneezed on, by the New York Academy of Sciences, which is fine.   They're pricks.

People who are assholes have elevated levels of buttholium.  Poor people carry toxic levels of diddlium, and people who are dyed in the wool nonconformists exude freakydeakium.  People's failure to comprehend all this is driving me madd.

 

No comments: