Saturday, March 16, 2019

How Do You Think?

I think I'm too old to benefit anytime soon  from therapy of any kind.   My ass is deteriorating, and by 'ass' I mean the gestalt of the body human.  All of a person is 'his/her ass.'  You know, like, "How's it going?  I ain't seen your ass in ages."   If your financial investments are rising in value, you might say it's 'good for your ass.'   Also, a proper diet and the right amount of exercise is good for your ass.

With our terms neatly defined, some shit of interest happened this fucking week.

I'm over age sixty, and geriatric bullshit, consequences of getting old as fuck have been on the front burner.   I was making a demo video, talking instructional shit into the back of my cheap shitty camcorder, trying to produce a novelty cooking feature for my shit-fucking barely known podcast project (The Not Too Social Hour, look for it, ingrates!)  when my voice changed.  I didn't mean to do it, but I accidentally inflected the way Bernie Sanders does every time he says more than ten words in sequence.  You can see it yourself on my very recent youtube video about the chicken fried mountain oysters I prepared and chowed down on.   I ate over one pond of breaded, fried sheep's balls, while video recording it all, bounces and wiggles on the cutting board, the sizzling of hot grease.   Here's a cute little biopic on my ass as regards sheep's balls:



I got off subject.  I was going to say something about the way people think.  People differ organically and structurally.  A philosopher who has brains and private parts in working order will admit they may think in a  radically different manner than, dare I fucking say it, everyone else.  What a fucking stupid way of explaining this shit.   I'm fessing up to the highly personal fact that I tend to think in the form of a dialogue with an imaginary person, possibly a friend or stranger.    I'm supposing a lot of people think independent of an imaginary person or persons, and there are royal differences in personality among people with differing thought structures and brain hardware.   In the unlucky event that I just fessed up to being a loony, it's too fucking bad.   

What I'm saying is I'm a fucking philosopher, and it can lead to social conflict.   It's why I'm a disgruntled hermit with low numbers on my blog.   People with normal thought structures are much more popular.    Fucking pricks.  

No comments: