Friday, June 23, 2023

My Great Big Slant On World Affairs

I'm still keeping my trap shut as much as possible about the subject of politics.   Speaking only for silly little old me, it seems social politics is taking its course independent of what pedestrians do.  Does this mean wander around with one's thumb up...no, no, no.   Opinions can be rendered in itsy bitsy sound bites, obscured in loud throbbing dance music.   No one will give a shit what is intended.   They will be dancing.

I keep forgetting to blow smoke about my theories pertaining to entertainment.  To encapsulate, sort of, it's highly influential.  People are more responsive to music, television and film than they are to pure reason.  The greatest service people may provide one another could fun, fun, fun.   Jokes.  Singing.   Skits.   Dancing, for fuck sake.    Q:  What goes through a billionaire's mind when his submersible implodes?   A:  Plankton.   


No comments: