Saturday, June 14, 2014

Serious Health Concerns

Pimples are a leading cause of death.  On the face they are grounds for suicide, while when a skin eruption occurs on the ass, it's carbuncle-ville, a place where anyone could have convulsions.

Found one.  Might be in the process of getting larger.   Could be an ingrown hair, egged on by ass germs, of which there are many.  I'm not so morbid as to rule out that the infection on my ass could heal up like normal.   Or there are space aliens inside it, that get eight feet long and pop out, in a frenzy of blood and vicious tiny teeth.

Went through heck of frustration looking for a tube of antibiotic ooze that I know is somewhere near, but I couldn't find it.  That was almost as bad as finding the pimple on my ass.  It hurts when pressed, or when sat on.   Son of a bitch.


...........

HERE'S A TOO FUCKING IMPORTANT UPDATE:  I found the antibiotic cream I was looking for, and put some on my ass.   Now there is greater hope of recovery from the large, painful skin eruption.  I'm reminded of how I got very painful, bleeding 'rhoids a few years back, and high-tailed it to Westview, where they have 'rhoid cream for a dollar a tube at Dollar Tree, and  they also sell anti itch cream, and unguents too medicinal and personal to go into here.  They have ointments for your snatch, if you have one, and you can find out if you are either pregnant or liable for child support payments using a one dollar test for human infestation by dimwitted dysfunctional fetus.   I'm not a huge fan of people reproducing.  Good thing you can find out if you're knocked up, on the cheap.  They even sell single use drug tests, in case your baby is a dope fiend.  Wonder if I can get a job as a public health official?



No comments: