Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mini-Mission Statement

Before I forget where I left my butt, I want to record right here something I tried to propose to city government.  I was blown off, like lint.  The idea was that I develop a podcast, and in so doing develop an advertising venue to promote and sell the products made through a jobs getting initiative.

 I'd like to develop a low budget news and information service, mostly conducting recorded interviews with people, any background, but I would seek out natural story tellers to be guests on a show I am tentatively calling "THE NOT-TOO-SOCIAL HOUR."    More about this in the near future.  I'm making short video projects, posted on youtube.com so far, but hope to build the show up to something about an hour or so long.    For now I can conduct one on one interviews, using a voice recorder and two tiny microphones. It's micky mouse, but can work.   Too, I'm collecting audio and recording equipment, as the budget permits.

Stand by.  Look for some new short video projects here, and a show, a real, profession sounding internet show, a podcast, before the cows come home.

Meanwhile, I am in the process of destroying my worst guitar, by throwing knives at it till it croaks.  It's still kicking, in a sense, so the show goes on.   Look below for two video clips I made, so far, and look for more videos of the Guit Smash, here, in the future.

No comments: