Monday, March 30, 2015

Sensitivity Training

Maybe you need it, maybe you don't, but help is out there for violent, verbally abusive blowhards.  I used to be a blowhard.  A non-violent one, but still obnoxious.   I've conducted behavior modifications on myself with resounding success.  You can too.  People can reform themselves into anything.  Like wet Play-Doe.

In either  case, whether to  impose an agenda or be an invertebrate slacker,  I'm conducting a sensitivity training exercise, right here, and you can at least be patient and decide later if this is horse shit.   I'm a closeted fan of the pioneering late serial killer, Ailene Wuornos.

 Nick Broomfield's documentaries about her life are an enccyclopedia, from her birth to the prosaic lethal injection.  Her whole life was a tragedy, which feeds my sub-thesis that horrible crimes have a natural tendency to surface as modern folklore, and, subsequently, main stream entertainment.    It's stupid not to enjoy a television broadcast that you are in the process of seeing and hearing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhXssXJLsf8

It's a truly brilliant, real-tear jerking documentary.  L-chaim.   The point of all this is to share my sensitive horse whisperings.   Ailene Wuornos was the Virginia Woolf of road side homicide.  She was the world's first stream of consciousness murderess, and this is very important.    Seven Sisters  post-graduates should be lining around the block to reward me for this observation.     I'm an asthmatic wonderboy!

I was meaning to raise another sub-theme, the old issue of mixing agendas.   An example is to teach people to be humane and sensitive.  Another bane is the way in which affirmative action may protect a rabid rhinosaurus' from a healthy peacock.    People invented the joke that artists are sensitive, or, more responsive than you are to other people's pain and suffering.   I've met a lot of artists, and the premise is horse shit.  There is no relationship between artistic talent and compassion for fucked up losers.    For true, I support most feminist objectives, graciously.  The beef is the abuse of faith, based on fallacy that  poor faith is acceptable when it is for the cause.  Given time and critical mass, is morphs into sleaze.


No comments: