Friday, April 28, 2017

Beefing. Beefing.

I wear exactly the same clothes as the character on the show I'm watching now, while typing like a chicken eating corn kernals.  I've watched the show several times before, starting at least three years back, maybe more, forget,  was still enjoying it last night, or early in the morning, as we all prefer, when I wanted a black bomber jacket like the one the character was wearing.  I almost clicked screens over to online shopping outlets for the gratifying impulse buy, hesitated, let my mind continue clouding, then noticed that I was already wearing a black bomber jacket exactly like the one the character was wearing in the scene I was watching, and I bought the accessory while watching the same episode of the same series at least a year earlier.  No bother.  I'm happy.   I have what I want. 

 Mildly disturbed that perception of having something can suck a big fat cock.  In the future I'm going to try to overcome this toxic effect of media and materialism, mind control, patterning, profiling, being an operative in a city full of flesh robots.  Don't bet the farm on my luck with this shit.





No comments: