Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Micro teensy manifesto

People keep giving me the razz.    Supposedly, I didn't do anything to help during a fracas.  Not the first time I've been maligned for doing nothing.  Recall the words of Paul Newman in Cool Hand Luke.  "Sometimes nothing's a real cool hand."  So true, and true again I did nothing to prevent a non-fatal violent incident from going on longer than it did.  A ninety pound little gridder attacked his mother (or legal guardian, auntie, what the fuck ever) and they locked in one of the meaner strangle holds I've had the case load of observing, like six feet away.  There was a three person struggle to get the screaming brat under control.   The reason I stayed still and minded my own business is because if I punched the old broad in the face, she'd counter punch, and I might be injured.

Fuck people who think I should have done something about it. The bus stop is like the hair trap below your bathroom sink.  We can discuss ways to remove obstructive masses of hair, so the sink drains, but we can't stop shedding hair from forming an obstructive mass within the plumbing.  You can't pour Drano down the sink every time the water foams and gurgles  sluggishly.  I've attended classes at a liberal arts college.

Conservative isolationism.  Works great.

No comments: