Friday, July 5, 2019

medical advice


Literature. It can be safety instructions, if you break up the meaning of shit. It's something happening now, something hair raising, and it's some public health fuck-all.

I've been having espresso penis for the last month. Lots of whizzing. Ridiculously often. Comical labor squirting those last surviving drips and surges. Irritation. Thought I was gonna die. Might be alright.

I quit drinking super harsh budget espresso. It may take a lot of the hot, thick, dark-brewed ape urine, and two days into the program the thing seems to be clearing right up. I think I'm surviving espresso penis. I think the shit irritates my thoughtful, reliable and timid urethra. So if you drink dollar store espresso cowboy style, boiling in a little sauce pan, straining through a budget steel mesh strainer, and your sluices get jumpy, quit drinking it. It's horse piss.
 




No comments: