Monday, April 13, 2020

I'm starting to write a series of filthy, dirty rhyming poems about the Mastercrud





Alone and Dirty




Smashing bottles with a rock
whipping out my great big cock
audience winding around the block
wearing only Disney socks

30 days in the germy stockade
piss and bile lemon aide
and my inflatable dairy maid
alone here fucked and staid




Rough Decisions

under a bridge with Corona survivors
a counter invented by Mr. Geiger
clicks plutonium roaring mean as a tiger
do I dare to hang out beside her?

Also with us are the dead
back-floating at the river's edge
I'd rather risk another swedge

with a live one, not the dead



Passing Time

why do people act their age
shitting on a randy sage
who works the crank many times per day
in  induced and lurid haze

you can't get sick  from beating off
with heavy cream  in one's luxury loft
cream the walls before it goes soft
once it sets  it's safe to cough


No comments: