Monday, March 25, 2024

I'm a man and I'm going to have my baby. You don't have to shove Roe v Wade up my ass. I'm a man and I'm knocked up.

 I'm a man, and contractions are coming two minutes apart.    Male pregnancies.   I'm doing one right now, and am asking people I haven't seen in years, or never met at all off the internet, if they would kindly pool resources.   We all benefit in the long run from people who are having babies.    Males, especially.   Babies born out of men.   It is widely believed God is cool with this.    If you have a few spare million bucks, please cut me and my fetus a bountiful trust fund.

Let me clarify.  I'm a man, I'm knocked up and facing an anal breech birth.   the little one is still growing inside, up my ass, perfectly normal for a male pregnancy.  Except for the breech birth position.  That's going to hurt.

Women are invited over for play date.  Bring your brats.  I am in no way hostile or discriminatory towards women who had babies twat-wise, after banging the hubby.  That's fine.  But could people please stop lying?   Men can impregnate themselves.  Men, me included, are hermaphrodites, and few are ready to come out of the closet, shoot jizz up their ass, and contribute to over-population.   

Maybe it's time we all fess up: vaginal sex is a pain in the ass, and men achieve pregnancy all on their own by pumping sperm butt-wise.  

Gentlemen, all any of you need to do is jerk off into a turkey baster, shove the small end up you ass and give a jaunty squeeze on the rubber bulb at the end.


people are always searching for a reason to shove things up people's ass.  I've identified the Jungian origin of proctology.   The myth of the ruby studded sigmoidoscope.  You can find literature on that.  The ruby studded butt-scope.   Some shitty where under the rainbow.  

No comments: