Thursday, March 28, 2024

 Come next election voters will choose between  two clear plastic bags of formaldehyde.


"Well preserved" is an enjoyable and out-moded way of saying a person is over the hill and not a total embarrassment, yet.   


It would have been the thing for Democrats and GOPs to coalesce against the Federal Reserve a few decades ago.   Too bad voters  were busy getting 45 out of office while the banking biz was puking all over the poor.  Raising interest rates to reverse inflation.  It's your fault people are homeless.  Returning to the DT...    Not saying he's a  prince.  I don't vote GOP, but my loyalty to the Democrat Party feels, right now, like a bulging inflamed carbuncle.  On the ass.   All politicians remind me of a festered ingrown hair.  That's not attractive.


I don't support Trump, never did.   It was a waste of time  explaining to people there were more important things  than getting Trump when he was first 'in' and then 'out' of The White Rabbit Hole.  The disposition of real estate, e.g. affordable housing should have been front burner, and wasn't on the  Big Hot Amana Stove Of Middle Class Goodness.  The voting public is a danger to its goddam self.   

 

I divorced myself from humankind decades ago.  I am not a person.  At the moment, I am a rabbit.  A big one.   135 pounds.  I wonder if rabbits are well hung?   I should have looked into that before performing Santeria this morning.   No matter.  Peace.  Joy. Health.   Love.  Try to get you some.  I gonna' try ta' get some too.   Far Fucking Out.

No comments: