Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Yawn: Another Credo

But you say, "why is this man speaking of a show called "The Not-Too-Social Hour," which is half baked, and which exists in only short samples of recordings and video clipss, pretty fucking sad,not so?

All right.  I'm still working on a podcast, and on wonderful, entertaining and informative video show, and there is evidence  on this blog to support that I am sweating this.  So why is this planned media extravaganza not getting ripe?  Well,  it's a work in progress.  I am thinking about how to find people who might want to be interviewed, using a palm sized voice recorder and two microphones strung miserably together with a 'Y' connector, purchased for pennies off the internet, that reminds all of the AV room in a penitentury.  Just be advised I'm working on my shit, and invite people to share and learn.
 

No comments: