Friday, January 15, 2016

A Revolting Display Is Guaranteed For All

It's been a long wait for the dentist with regard to a stalled-up pet project.   The Not-Too-Social Hour was supposed to be a weekly podcast, with guests.  It was going to start off as a youtube video production, cheap as dollar store spaghetti, informative like Biography on amphetamines, and damn it to hell, no one is charging up here on their Harleys to join me here for a show.  So I haven't been producing the shows.  I haven't been producing much news and information.  No personal histories.  No spoken word accounts of local history.  The new year is kicking off with longing and hankering for guests on what I would like to become a weekly podcast.

Am I offering cashola to appear here?  Not lately, but it could happen.  Sooner or later I will inquire about landing a mini-grant.  If, if, if, I'll use the dough to pay people to amble up here and talk into the headset.  I'll make you a cup of tea.  Or whatever you douse your innards in.  It's real fucking hospitable here in Perry South.  Even the gangsters are nice.   There is no reason to worry, they only shoot each other.   The rest of the time, you just can't get a word in edge wise.  They're always arguing about theology and metaphysics.  When they aren't playing golf or polo.  You'll like it up here.




No comments: