Thursday, March 2, 2017

Here's a new rat's nest of recondite ideation....

Won't say whose, but I've been watching a youtube podcast regularly for a few months, and today, weirdness.  The person doing the show announced he is taking time away from his daily news and views production, for personal reasons, saying, mostly, that it's a personal crisis, is emotional in nature, and isn't anything listeners/subscribers should freak over.  It's disturbing.   The show is about politics.

Just yesterday I got a weird notice on my youtube, saying there was some sort of rule breaking on my account, not clear what I did, but it said my 'favorites' folder was being disabled.  Sounded like something I viewed is being called foul.  The notice said that none of my videos were being taken down, or I think that's what it said.   This happened right after I posted on my podcasts, this one..



Well, I'm still podcasting.   Hope all is grand.  I'm slightly weirded out.

No comments: