Saturday, October 28, 2023

 I've have been a ralfing up the past.   The concept of catharsis has, and I am jocular, been through a lot.  You could say that anything that was cooked, eaten and barfed out, never mind from human disgusting interstices, but into a commode, and toilet, a...damn it...must I say it aloud...a shitter, would be worse for wear?   Fatigued?  Like, I'm fucking Jonah, I was just eaten by a huge fish, maybe a whale or a fucking grouper, the fucking fish puked my old ass out, I washed the fuck on Gilligan's Fucking Island, and now may old ass is weary.   Like an old prison ballad.   People used to think it would help if you talk about these awful things in your private life.

It doesn't fucking work.   People can emote all the fuck they want.  They're still not wrapped too tight.


No comments: