Sunday, October 1, 2023

 


Have I met the individual?  No.  Are tangential things two people may (or it's delusional horse puckey) have in common worth your time, reading the rantings and blitherings of one lower ranking side of the observations?  Enough of my blatherskiting.   Pittsburgh Steeler coach Mike Tomlin was on the evening news talking about mojo power, as it is applied in professional football.   He complained that not everyone on the team has their mojo working, and this accounts for losing, for getting a lower score than the opposing team, as I have to explain points of philosophy with a fine tooth enigma machine.  I'm talking phenomenology here, ya'll.  

Is there an avant gardist in the house, for crap sake?  I've given real, honest hard thought to the greater canon of mojo powers.  A mojo is a real or imaginary object that radiates supernatural power.  It is the crap of superstition and legend.   Delta blues musicians are thought to be numinous, case in point Robert Johnson's real or imagined relationship with Satan.  Blues singer Muddy Waters was among many who performed the rip-snorting torch song I Got Mojo Working.   I got my mojo working, but it just don't work you.

But, in any case, I got my mojo working.  I have talismanic objects, dead scorpions in clear lucite casing, glued to many of my electric guitars.  They give my Delta Blues greater mojo power.  Check me out on youtube.   I got mojo power.  And I got something in common with Coach Mike Tomlin.  We both speak of mojo power.   He's on the news, I'm writing this one horse squalid ghetto-like little blog.  Let  me leave you with the question, is mojo power a matter of scale, same as everything else, or is there meta-law and supernatural justice in voodoo?  What if people from all walks of life can be equal in mojo power, in spite of income inequality?   I'm giving all my mojo power to this dilemma.



No comments: