Saturday, February 20, 2016

Business News

It was a paltry couple years back that my life was changed, rather suddenly, though the element of time had  seasoned the impending change.  I had a divine intervention.  I was sitting on my ass in the living room, half paying attention to my eighth consecutive reality show about cops chasing serial killers, half sinking into the gloom of wasted time,  when God appeared in a vision.  She came in the form of Bea Arthur, from the old television series Maud, and she had with her Jean Stapleton and Maya Angelou.  Also some of the cast from the show Good Times, which I had been watching, hours earlier.  God often intercedes during a rerun of some hopeful situation comedy.  And it was on that day that God told me that I would be a total jerk if I didn't start buying and reselling fashion items.

I honor and heed all directives from on high.  My newest small business plan is precisely to buy and resell punk rock jewelry, cravats, guitars, hats, gloves, what the fuck ever.  If it enhances your appearance, I will do my fucking proudest to deliver.    This is one of those small businesses that are really, really small.  It fits in a nylon messenger bag.  Just happen to have one.  It's local business, mail order, too.  For now, e-mail for a shopping adventure.  Let's talk about how you can get hip.  I'm on a mission to help people accessorize.

No comments: