Friday, February 5, 2016

Can't recall how much I've posted so far....

.....but for purposes of review, and to establish that I thought of this shit at or before the time and day I posted this stuff, for establishing copy rights on a theory and a plan, the meat is that I have been studying and applying Freudian analysis to myself, in the form of recorded spoken word media, and also, I am trying to develop a news and information podcast in which guests and I record, together, a process of analysis, expressly intended to reveal news and information.

Some points I'm playing are that there is a subconscious mind, and that it can be worked with.  Few people believe Freudian analysis is beneficial as therapy, and I don't think so either.  It has been used successfully in the advertising business, notably in booze ads.  My premise is that the psychoanalytical process, recorded, might provide useful news and information from memory.

Freudian News Gathering.  That's one of my projects, based on one of my theories.  More on this soon.




No comments: