Monday, April 25, 2016

Mr. Bizdick is My Pet Ferret



Mr. Bizdick, my adorable pet ferret, and I, have been talking.  He is on a personal mission to wipe out the sick, perverted practice of ferret felching.  As too many ferret lover's know, there are these goddam creeps out there who derive sexual gratification by shoving ferrets up their ass.   It can be curtains for innocent ferrets.  Those that survive felching are often life long sufferers of PFSD, or Post Felching Stress Disorder.   These ferrets bite, like a motherfucker, and they have attachment disorder.   One minute they are snuggling in the crook of a ferret lover's arm, then there is a gruesome, agonizing bite to the jugular vein.   Dead ferret lover.  Blood all over the subsidized section 8 housing unit.  

I too am committed to ending the practice of ferret felching.  Don't shove ferrets up your ass.



Disclaimer:  Mr. Bizdick is total BS.  I do not now, nor have have I ever, owned a ferret.



No comments: