Wednesday, January 31, 2024

 


What's the deal with intellectuals?   Are they all jerks?   Am I a jerk?  Am I really an intellectual, or a jerk who thinks his theories are as valuable and important as other people's theories?   

Yours truly is not associated with a university or long standing non-government agency.  This means that no university will validate a word of anything that enters my little head, or that I self-publish.  I don't get paid to produce art objects or recorded music.   I am not recognized as an oppressed minority in spite of being one.  My brand of dysfunction isn't drawing charity.   What does a person have to do these days?   

Live like a mouse, on a string, in someone else's kitchen, scurrying among baited mouse traps.   Survival of the happiest.  There's always room to get smaller.




No comments: